Flatford Mill Field Centre
East Bergholt, Suffolk CO7 6UL United Kingdom 01206 297110 http://www.field-studies-council.org/centres/flatfordmill.aspx
Flatford Mill is made up of four separate accommodation blocks: the Mill, Willy Lott’s House, Valley Farm and Babergh Bungalow, which are all located around the River Stour.
The Mill and Willy Lott’s House are instantly recognisable since they are featured in many paintings by John Constable.
- No. of Beds: 78
- Room type: multiple occupancy (max 3 people) on suite
- No. of Workrooms: 5
- ICT room has a suite of ten modern desktop PCs with direct internet access
- Common Room and Lounge
- We have a student common room
- Football table
- Selection of board games
- TV with a DVD player
- Met Office Weather Station (with more than 60yrs historic data)
- Centre Shop
- Weatherproof equipment store.
- There were no results found.